Freelance writer, experienced careers adviser and writing coach. Need a fresh perspective on your life? Learn more here.
I'm a career and life coach, focused on helping you gain clarity, aim for the future and achieve your ambitions.
My writing includes teaching writing workshops, coaching writers and undertaking manuscript appraisals.
For a free consultation or to find out more, please email me (below).
I'm also the author of three novels, The Floozy in the Park, Shadows of the Lost Child and Ship of Haunts: the other Titanic story. I have also written a collection of surreal short stories: Watching Charlotte Bronte Die and a non-fiction booklet: Writing for Magazines in the UK: how to get paid to write.
My work is fuelled by inspiration, determination and sometimes coffee!
Specialist interests and expertise
- Strategic intervention, career and writing coach
- Manuscrit appraisal, editing and proofreading
- Historical research
- Applications and interview techniques
Areas of particular expertise:
- Careers Guidance and Coaching
- CVs and Job Hunting
- Editorial Services and Proofreading
- Adult Learning and Career Change
- Occupational Information
- Self Publishing
- Speaking, Conferences and Training
- Social Media